Indian Navy 04 SSC Executive Sports & Law Branch Entry Exam 2023 Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
Indian Navy is recruiting for 04 SSC Executive Sports & Law Branch Entry Exam 2023 Posts. You can check Indian Navy - IN - Indian Navy last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 04 SSC Executive Sports & Law Branch Entry Exam 2023 vacancies in Indian Navy are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 28/01/2023
Vacancies : 04
Company : IN - Indian Navy
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : Graduation, Post Graduation
Advt. No : JUN 23 COURSE
- There is no application fee.
- Interview - The shortlisting of applications will be based on the normalized marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS (provided by the candidates in their application form). Candidates found suitable by the Preliminary Screening Board will be appointed to Services Selection Board (SSB) at Bhopal/Bangalore/Visakhapatnam/Kolkata.
- Merit / Cutoff - Merit list would be prepared based on SSB marks.
Age Limit Details
|Candidate must have been born between 02 July 1996 to 01 July 2001. (both dates inclusive)|
SSC Executive Law
- Vacancies : 02
- Qualification : Degree in Law with at least 55% marks to qualify for enrollment as an advocate under the Advocates Act, of 1961. The candidates applying for this entry must be from a College/University recognized by the Bar Council of India.
SSC Executive Sport
- Vacancies : 02
- Qualification : Regular Post Graduate Degree in any field or BE/B.Tech from a recognized University. Candidates with having Diploma in Sports Coaching from the National Institute of Sports and an M.Sc in Sports (Coaching) will be given preference during shortlisting for SSB.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 28th Jan 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.