Indian Navy 200 Agniveer MR (01/2022 BATCH) Online Form 2022 Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
Indian Navy is recruiting for 200 Agniveer MR (01/2022 BATCH) Online Form 2022 Posts. You can check Indian Navy - IN - Indian Navy last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 200 Agniveer MR (01/2022 BATCH) Online Form 2022 vacancies in Indian Navy are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 30/07/2022
Vacancies : 200
Company : IN - Indian Navy
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : 10th Pass
Advt. No : 01/2022 Batch
Age Limit : 17.5 to 21 years.
No Application Fee.
- Written Exam
- Physical Exam
Details about Physical Fitness Test
|1.6 Km Running||complete in 6 min 30 sec||Complete 8 min|
|Squats (Uthak Baithak)||20||15|
|Bent Knee Sit-ups||NA||10|
|Minimum Height||157 cms||152 cms|
Job Specifications of Navy Agniveer MR
|Chef||You will be required to prepare food as per menu (vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products), and accounting of ration. In addition, you will also be trained in fire arms and will be allotted other duties for efficient running of the organisation.|
|Steward||You would be required to serve food in the Officers’ messes as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc. In addition, you will also be trained in fire arms and will be allotted other duties for efficient running of the organisation.|
|Hygienist||They will be required to maintain hygiene in wash-rooms and other areas. In addition, you will also be trained in fire arms and will be allotted other duties for efficient running of organisation.|
Agniveer Matric Recruitment (MR)
Vacancies : 200
Qualification : Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from a Board of School Education recognized by the Ministry of Education, Government of India.
How to Apply
- Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode.
- Click On the Apply Online Link given in Important Link Section.
- Read Instructions then Proceed to the online application.
- Fill All the Mandatory Details viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, Mobile Number, and Qualification, etc in the Application form.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take Printout of your Application form for Future Reference.
- Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 30th July 2022.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
- IRDA - Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority Jobs and Updates
- Office Of District Collector, South Goa Jobs and Updates
- Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Jobs and Updates
- UPPRD - Uttar Pradesh Panchayati Raj Department Jobs and Updates
- CGITI - Directorate of Training Chhattisgarh Jobs and Updates
- APDCL - Assam Power Distribution Company Limited Jobs and Updates