Indian Coast Guard 71 Assistant Commandant (01/2024 Batch) Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard is recruiting for 71 Assistant Commandant (01/2024 Batch) Posts. You can check Indian Coast Guard - ICG - Indian Coast Guard last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 71 Assistant Commandant (01/2024 Batch) vacancies in Indian Coast Guard are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 09/02/2023 upto 05:00 PM
Vacancies : 71
Company : ICG - Indian Coast Guard
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : 12th Pass, Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 01/2024 Batch
General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 250/-
SC, ST : No Fee.Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
- Computer Based Test - The screening test will be conducted in MCQ pattern with a maximum of 400 marks consisting of 100 questions with four marks for each correct answer and one negative marking for each wrong answer. The duration of the examination will be of two hours and the medium of examination will be English. Based on the performance in Stage-I, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in Stage-II (PSB), candidates will be screened through Computerized Cognitive Battery Test (CCBT) and Picture Perception & Discussion (PP&DT). The CCBT will be in English only and will be objective type. During PP&DT candidates are expected to speak and discuss in English.
- Medical Exam - Candidates who qualify in Phase-III undergo a special medical examination at Base Hospital, New Delhi.
- Merit / Cutoff - The candidates who clear Stage - IV and stand in All India Merit List as per the vacancies available will be provisionally selected for training. All India Merit List will be based on combined marks of Stage-I and Stage-III. Candidates reporting at INA Ezhimala for training will first undergo photo and biometric verification.
Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Gender||Age Limit|
|General Duty (GD)||Male||01 July 1998 to 30 June 2002|
|Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA)||Male/ Female||01 July 1998 to 30 June 2004|
|Technical Mechanical||Male||01 July 1998 to 30 June 2002|
|Technical Electrical / Electronics||Male||01 July 1998 to 30 June 2002|
|Law Entry||Male/ Female||01 July 1994 to 30 June 2002|
Vacancies : 50
Qualification : GD - Bachelor's Degree with 60% Marks in all Semester/ Year, and Maths, Physics as one of the Subjects in the 10+2 Level Exam. Commercial Pilot License - Passed 12th Exam with 60% Marks and Valid Commercial Pilot License from DGCA.
Vacancies : 20
Qualification : Technical Mechanical - BE / B.Tech Engineering Degree in Naval Architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace with Minimum 60% Marks, and Maths, Physics as one of the Subjects in 10+2 Level Exam. Technical Electrical / Electronics - Engineering Degree in Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engineering or Power Electronics with Minimum 60% Marks, and Maths, Physics as one of the Subjects in 10+2 Level Exam. Read the Notification for More Details.
Vacancies : 01
Qualification : Degree in Law from a recognized University with minimum 60% aggregate marks
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 09th February 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|