Indian Army 53 Civilian Switch Board Operator Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
Indian Army is recruiting for 53 Civilian Switch Board Operator Posts. You can check Indian Army - IA - Indian Army last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 53 Civilian Switch Board Operator vacancies in Indian Army are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Offline Form
Last Date : 07/05/2023
Vacancies : 53
Company : IA - Indian Army
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : 10th Pass
Advt. No : 444365/Rect Civs/2023
Final Submit Date : 07/05/2023
Age Limit : 18 to 25 years.
- There is No Applicable Fee.
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.OBC, Ex-Servicemen
Age Relaxation: 3 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Written Exam - The written Test will comprise of four parts and of 100 Marks.
- Merit / Cutoff - Then Candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit list drawn by following the Written Exam.
- Medical Exam - Selected Candidates have to undergo through medical Exam.
Civilian Switch Board Operator Grade-II
- Vacancies : 53
- SC: 9
- ST: 5
- OBC: 11
- EWS: 11
- Unreserved: 15
- PWD: 2
- Salary: Rs.21,700/-
- Qualification : Candidates must have passed Matric or equivalent from recognized Board and should have Proficiency in handling Private Branch Exchange (PBX) board.
- Experience Required: Desirable - Fluency in spoken English and Hindi.
How to Apply
- Candidates Can Apply for These Posts Through Offline Mode.
- Candidate Need to Download Application Form as Given in Important Link Section as Prescribed Size and Format.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the Application form.
- Then, paste your duly attested latest Photograph on Application Form.
- Applicants Need to send their Required Self Attested Photocopies of Documents and Application Form (as Mentioned in Notification).
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
- Candidates are Advised to Read Detailed Notification (Available in Important Link Section) for Further Information.
- Candidates have to submit their application form to ‘The Officer-in-Charge, Southern Command Signal Regiment, Pune (Maharashtra), PIN-411001’. on or before 7th May 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.