Indian Army 10+2 TES 49 Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
Indian Army is recruiting for 10+2 TES 49 Posts. You can check Indian Army - IA - Indian Army last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 10+2 TES 49 vacancies in Indian Army are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 30/12/2022
Company : IA - Indian Army
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : 12th Pass, Other Qualification
Advt. No : July 2023 Course
Age Limit : 16.5 to 19.5 years.
- There is no application fee.
- Interview - Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut off will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centres i.e, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) or Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Duration of SSB interview is five days.
Age Limit Details
|Minimum||16 ½ Years.|
|Maximum||19 ½ Years.|
|Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/04/2004 and not later than 01/01/2007.|
Technical Entry Scheme (TES)
- Qualification : Candidates who have passed the 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (hereinafter referred to as PCM) as subjects and appeared in JEE (Mains) 2022 examination and fulfill the prescribed eligibility conditions.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 30 December 2022.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.