Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu (Sports) Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
Indian Air Force is recruiting for Agniveer Vayu (Sports) Posts. You can check Indian Air Force - AIF - Indian Air Force last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about Agniveer Vayu (Sports) vacancies in Indian Air Force are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 20/09/2023
Company : AIF - Indian Air Force
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : 12th Pass, Diploma
Final Submit Date : 20/09/2023
Beginning Date for Recruitment Trails : 03/10/2023
Last Date for Recruitment Trails : 05/10/2023
- There is No Applicable Fee.
Age Relaxation: As per the Government Rule Regulation.
- Physical Exam - Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Physical Exam.
- Medical Exam - Candidates will have to undergo medical examination before Joining.
- Merit / Cutoff - Final selection will be based on the Merit.
|Name of Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age||Born Between|
|Agniveer Vayu Sports (02/2023)||Minimum Age is Not Given.||21 Years.||26 Dec 2002 and 26 Jun 2006|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age.|
|Chest||The chest wall should be well proportioned with minimum range of expansion of 05 cms.|
|Hearing||Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters by each ear separately.|
|Dental||Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.|
|Visual standards||6/12 each eye, correctable to 6/6 each eye.|
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) Details
|Test||Maximum time period||Remarks|
|1.6 Km run||07 Minutes||NA|
|10 Push Ups||01 Minute||Test will be conducted after 10 minutes break on completion of running|
|10 Sit Ups||01 Minute||Test will be conducted after 02 minutes break on completion of Push Ups|
|20 Squats||01 Minute||Test will be conducted after 02 minutes break on completion of Sit Ups.|
Agniveer Vayu Sports (02/2023)
- Salary: Rs.30,000/-
- Qualification : Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Boards recognized by Central, State and UT with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English OR Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering and for more info please read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 20th September 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.