IFSCA 20 Grade A (Assistant Manager) Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
IFSCA is recruiting for 20 Grade A (Assistant Manager) Posts. You can check IFSCA - International Financial Services Centres Authority last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 20 Grade A (Assistant Manager) vacancies in IFSCA are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 20/03/2023
Vacancies : 20
Company : International Financial Services Centres Authority
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : Graduation, Post Graduation
General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 1000/-
SC, ST : Rs. 100/-Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Computer Based Test - Phase – 1:- An online screening test consisting of two papers (multiple choice questions of 100 marks each) will be conducted in March/April 2023 (tentatively). There will be negative marking of 1/4th of the marks.
- Computer Based Test - Phase - 2:- Phase - 2:-An online examination consisting of two papers (Descriptive Test & OMR) of 100 marks each will be held in April/May 2023 (tentatively). There shall be a negative marking (1/4th of the marks assigned to the question) for Paper 2. All question papers (in both Phases, except the test of English) will be set bilingually in Hindi and English.
- Computer Based Test - Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The weightage for the marks obtained in the second stage will be 85%, while the weightage for the marks obtained in the interview will be 15%.
Age Limit Details
|As on 01/02/2023|
Assistant Manager General
Vacancies : 20
Salary: Approx. Rs. 1,43,000/- p.m..
Qualification : Master's Degree with specialization in Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics. OR, Bachelor's degree in Law or any other discipline from a recognized University. For more details please read the advertisement.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 03rd March 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|