IBPS is recruiting for 12075 Clerk IX Govt Job Pre Exam Posts. You can check IBPS - IBPS - Institute of Banking Personnel Selection last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 12075 Clerk IX Govt Job Pre Exam vacancies in IBPS are given on SharmaJobs.com .
IBPS Clerk IX Govt Job Participating Bank Details.
Indian Overseas Bank
Central Bank of India
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Union Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
Punjab National Bank
United Bank of India
Bank of India
Punjab & Sind Bank
Bank of Maharashtra
IBPS Clerk IX Govt Job Exam Pattern
Stage-1: IBPS Clerk Preliminary Examination 2019
The Preliminary exam of IBPS Clerk CRP VIII 2019 is an online exam recruiting a Candidate on basis of their aptitude, intellect and English. There Will be three Section in total and the Candidate Must Clear the Cut off Each section to proceed to the mains exam round.
Name of Tests(Objective Type)
No. of Questions
Stage-2: IBPS Clerk Main Examination 2019
Many changes have been observed in the IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam Pattern. In the latest update by IBPS, IBPS Clerk Mains Exam will now constitute of 190 questions that needs to be completed in a time frame of 160 minutes.
Name of Tests
(NOT BY SEQUENCE)
Time allotted for each test
General/ Financial Awareness
Reasoning Ability & Computer
How to Apply For IBPS Clerk IX Govt Job
1. Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode.
2. Click on the Apply Online Link Given in Important Link Section.
3. Fill All the Mandatory Details in the Application Form.
4. Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size and Format.
5. Take Printout of Your Application form for Future Reference.
6. Online Application Can be Submitted on or before 09th October 2019.