IBPS 1402 Specialist Officer Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
IBPS is recruiting for 1402 Specialist Officer Posts. You can check IBPS - IBPS - Institute of Banking Personnel Selection last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 1402 Specialist Officer vacancies in IBPS are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 21/08/2023
Vacancies : 1402
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : Graduation, Post Graduation
Final Submit Date : 21/08/2023
Age Limit : 20 to 30 years.
- General : Rs.850/-
- SC, ST, Physically-challenged : Rs.175/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
RelaxationsSC, ST, Ex-Servicemen
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.OBC
Age Relaxation: 3 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Computer Based Test - Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Mains Exam.
- Interview - Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Interview.
- Medical Exam - Candidates will have to undergo medical examination before joining.
I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- Vacancies : 120
- SC: 18
- ST: 8
- OBC: 32
- EWS: 13
- Unreserved: 49
- PWD: 5*
- Qualification : Candidates must possess an Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics and for more info please read the Notification.
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- Vacancies : 500
- SC: 75
- ST: 37
- OBC: 135
- EWS: 50
- Unreserved: 203
- PWD: 20*
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science and for more info please read the Notification.
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Vacancies : 41
- SC: 6
- ST: 3
- OBC: 11
- EWS: 3
- Unreserved: 18
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a Post Graduation Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
Law Officer (Scale I)
- Vacancies : 10
- SC: 1
- OBC: 2
- EWS: 1
- Unreserved: 6
- Qualification : Candidates must possess A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Vacancies : 31
- SC: 3
- ST: 1
- OBC: 8
- EWS: 2
- Unreserved: 17
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a Graduate Degree and Two Years Full Time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full Time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- Vacancies : 700
- SC: 105
- ST: 52
- OBC: 189
- EWS: 70
- Unreserved: 284
- PWD: 28*
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a Graduate Degree and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 21st August 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.