HSSC 7471 Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
HSSC is recruiting for 7471 Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Posts. You can check HSSC - Education, HSSC - Haryana Staff Selection Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 7471 Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) vacancies in HSSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 15/03/2023
Vacancies : 7471
Location : Haryana
Qualification : Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 02/2023
Advt. Date: 21/02/2023
Age Limit : 18 to 42 years.
- General, EWS, OBC : Male Applicants - Rs 150/- & Female Applicants - Rs 75/-
- Haryana Reserve Category: Rs 35/- (For Male Applicants) & Rs 18/- (For Female Applicants) Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
Age Relaxation: BC - 05 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Written Exam - An Offline (OMR-based) written examination will be held. All questions are compulsory. The question paper shall be Bilingual (English & Hindi). There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers. The total number of questions will be 100 with a weightage of 0.95 marks for each question. The total time allowed for the paper will be (100+5) =105 minutes including these five minutes. In case a candidate doesn’t mark any of the five options for a question then 0.95 marks for each unattempted question shall be deducted. 5% weightage for socio-economic criteria shall be provided to eligible candidates.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Except District Mewat (Rest of Haryana) Posts.|
|Posts for Mewat Cadre (MWT)|
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- Salary: Rs.9300‐34800 with a grade pay of Rs. 4600/‐
- Qualification : Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subjects in Matriculation or Higher Education. Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) of respective subject for the post applied, conducted by Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani. Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in a related subject as a compulsory or elective or Core or Honours subject and related subject as a teaching subject in BTC/JBT/D.Ed (Diploma Education)/Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.). (For more information please read Advt)
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 15th March 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.