HPSCB 61 Assistant Manager Posts Online Form 2022 Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
HPSCB is recruiting for 61 Assistant Manager Posts Online Form 2022 Posts. You can check HPSCB - HPSCB - The H.P. State Co-operative Bank Ltd. last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 61 Assistant Manager Posts Online Form 2022 vacancies in HPSCB are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 30/09/2022
Vacancies : 61
Location : Himachal Pradesh
Qualification : Graduation, Post Graduation, Other Qualification
CBT. Date : Octomber/ November 2022
Age Limit : 18 to 45 years.
- General, OBC : 1000/-
- SC, ST, Women, EWS : 800/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
RelaxationsSC, ST, OBC, Physically-challenged, Ex-Servicemen
Age Relaxation: 05 Years.
- Computer Based Test - Phase-I (Preliminary Examination) will be of 100 marks which will be of qualifying nature.
- Written Exam - The marks for Phase-II (Main Examination) shall be 200 marks. Only those candidates who secure at least 50% marks in the Phase-II (Main Examination) will be shortlisted for Interview.
- Interview - Candidates up to 3 times the number of vacancies will be called for interview.
- Vacancies : 61
- SC: 10
- ST: 04
- OBC: 06
- EWS: 05
- Unreserved: 24
- PWD: 03
- Ex-Servicemen: 09
- Salary: Pay Band of Rs. 10300-34800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 3800/-(Pre-revised)
- Qualification : Candidate must have a second class Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university. Only graduate candidates having of banking experience 3 years can also apply.
How to Apply
- Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode.
- Click On the Apply Online Link given in Important Link Section.
- Read Instructions then Proceed to the online application.
- Fill All the Mandatory Details viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, Mobile Number, and Qualification, etc in the Application form.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take Printout of your Application form for Future Reference.
- Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 30th Sep 2022.