HPSC 37 Sub Divisional Agriculture Officer (SDAO) Recruitment
HPSC is recruiting for 37 Sub Divisional Agriculture Officer (SDAO) Posts. You can check HPSC - HPSC - Haryana Public Service Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 37 Sub Divisional Agriculture Officer (SDAO) vacancies in HPSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 10/04/2023
Vacancies : 37
Company : HPSC - Haryana Public Service Commission
Location : Haryana
Qualification : Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 22/2023
Advt. Date: 16/03/2023
Age Limit : 18 to 42 years.
General : Others State - Rs. 1000/-
SC : BC - Rs. 250/-
Women : Rs. 250/-
Physically-challenged : No Fee.Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card
Age Relaxation: Women, SC & BC - 05 Years.
- Interview - Appropriate number of candidates will be called for interview by the Commission with weightage based on the percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in various educational qualifications.
Sub Divisional Agriculture Officer
Vacancies : 37
Salary: Pay Matrix Level - 7 (Rs. 44900-142400)
Qualification : B.Sc (Hons) in Agriculture from a recognized University and second class M.Sc in Agriculture. with Hindi or Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or 10+2/BA/MA with Hindi as one of the subjects.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 10th April 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Apply Online (Link will be available on 21/03/2023)||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|