HPSC 120 Medical Officer (MO) Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
HPSC is recruiting for 120 Medical Officer (MO) Posts. You can check HPSC - HPSC - Haryana Public Service Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 120 Medical Officer (MO) vacancies in HPSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 01/02/2023
Vacancies : 120
Company : HPSC - Haryana Public Service Commission
Location : Haryana
Qualification : Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 01/2023
Advt. Date: 06/01/2023
Age Limit : 22 to 35 years.
- General : & Other State - Rs. 1000/-
- SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen : Rs. 250/-
- Women : Rs. 250/-
- Physically-challenged : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
Age Relaxation: & Backward Classes of Haryana - 05 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Written Exam - a. Prelims & b. Mains
- Vacancies : 120
- SC: 27
- EWS: 12
- Unreserved: 64
- Salary: FPL - 10 (Rs 56,100/-).
- Qualification : (i)Graduate in Medicine and Surgery from a recognized University or any other university or institution recognized by the Medical Council of India; and (ii) Registered as Medical Practioner with the Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council in the Indian Union; (iii) Preference shall be given to candidates having MD/I4S degree/PG Diploma recognized by MCI. (iv) Hindi/Sanskrit, up to Matric standard/Higher Education.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 01st February 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.