HPSC 45 Asst Environmental Engineer Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
HPSC is recruiting for 45 Asst Environmental Engineer Posts. You can check HPSC - Civil, HPSC - Haryana Public Service Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 45 Asst Environmental Engineer vacancies in HPSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 28/06/2023
Vacancies : 45
Location : Haryana
Qualification : Graduation
Advt. No : 24/2023
Advt. Date: 03/06/2023
Final Submit Date : 28/06/2023
Age Limit : 18 to 42 years.
- General : Rs.1000/-
- Women, SC, OBC, EWS : Rs.250/- (For all women and categories which are residents of Haryana)
- Physically-challenged : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card
RelaxationsSC, Women, OBC, EWS
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.Ex-Servicemen
Age Relaxation: 3 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Merit / Cutoff - Merit List will be drawn on the basis of the percentage of marks of the candidates in the minimum educational qualification.
- Interview - Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Interview.
Asst Environmental Engineer
- Vacancies : 45
- Salary: Level - 9 Rs.53,100 - Rs.1,67,800/-
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a Bachelor Degree in Engineering in first division in Civil / Chemical / Environmental Engineering and for more info please read the notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 28th June 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.