HPPSC 100+(Not Specified) State Eligibility Test Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
HPPSC is recruiting for 100+(Not Specified) State Eligibility Test Posts. You can check HPPSC - Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 100+(Not Specified) State Eligibility Test vacancies in HPPSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
1. Chemical Sciences 2. English 3. Life Sciences 4. Commerce 5. Economics 6. Geography 7. Hindi 8. History 9. Mathematical Sciences 10. Music 11. Physical Sciences 12. Physical Education 13. Sociology 14. Sanskrit 15. Political Science 16. Public Administration 17. Computer Science and Applications 18. Tourism Administration and Management 19. Mass Communication and Journalism 20. Philosophy 21. Psychology 22. Education.
SCHEME OF TEST
The Test will consist of two papers. All the two papers will consist of only objective type questions.
Shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions carrying 02 marks each. The questions which will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidates Duration – 01 Hour.
Shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions carrying 02 marks each which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate Duration – 02 Hours.
All questions of Paper-II will be compulsory, covering entire syllabus The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper-I and Paper-II on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) sheet provided along with the test booklet.
1. Written Test.
2. Merit Basis.
How to Apply
1. Candidate Can Apply Through Online Mode
2. Candidate Can Click on the Registration Link As Given on our Website in Important links Section.
3. Candidates are Required to Fill All Basic Details Carefully Such as Name, Mobile No And E Mail ID.
4. Candidate Have to Upload Photo And Signature As Prescribed Size And Format And Need to Save Data
5. After that Candidates Are Required to fill Some Details Such As Qualification, Experience, Address etc
6. After Save the Data System Will Generate the Registration Number And Password As Displayed on Screen as Well as Through SMS and E-Mail.
7. After Successful Registration Candidate can Log In with Registration No. and Password for Payment of Application Fee.
8. Please Remember and Save your Registration No. And Password for Further References.
9. Online Application can be Submitted on or Before 30th December 2019 Upto 11:59 P.M.
An initiative of Munivar Online Pvt Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer: Any Information available on SharmaJobs Website is only for the immediate Information Purpose of the Examinees. Please verify any information before acting.