HPPSC 56 Veterinary Officer Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
HPPSC is recruiting for 56 Veterinary Officer Posts. You can check HPPSC - HPPSC - Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 56 Veterinary Officer vacancies in HPPSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 27/10/2023
Vacancies : 56
Location : Himachal Pradesh
Qualification : Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 7/10-2023
Advt. Date: 05/10/2023
Final Submit Date : 27/10/2023
Age Limit : 18 to 45 years.
- General : Rs.400/-
- SC, ST, OBC, EWS : Rs.100/- (Only For Himachal Pradesh Candidates)
- Ex-Servicemen : No Fee. (Only For Himachal Pradesh Candidates) Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
Age Relaxation: As per the Government Rule Regulation.
- Computer Based Test - Candidates will be selected on the basis of the CBT consisting of 100 Marks.
- Interview - Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Interview.
- Vacancies : 56
- Salary: Rs.56,100 - Rs.1,77,500/-
- Qualification : Candidates Should possess a degree of B.V.Sc. and A.H. (Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry) from a recognized University.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 27th October 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.