HP High Court 78 Stenographer Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
HP High Court is recruiting for 78 Stenographer Posts. You can check HP High Court - HPHC - Himachal Pradesh High Court last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 78 Stenographer vacancies in HP High Court are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 18/11/2023
Vacancies : 78
Company : HPHC - Himachal Pradesh High Court
Location : Himachal Pradesh
Qualification : Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : HHC/Admn 3(55)/2023-Stenographer
Advt. Date: 13/10/2023
Age Limit : 18 to 45 years.
- General : Rs. 347.20/-
- OBC, EWS, SC, ST, Physically-challenged : Rs. 197.20/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
RelaxationsSC, ST, OBC
Age Relaxation: 05 Years.
- Technical Assessment
Stenographer Grade – 3
- Vacancies : 78
- SC: 19
- ST: 02
- OBC: 17
- EWS: 07
- Unreserved: 27
- PWD: 06
- Salary: Pay Level – 06 Rs.25600/- Rs.81200/- of the pay Matrix
- Qualification : Candidate must have a Graduation degree from a recognized University and have a speed of 80 WPM in English Stenography & 60 WPM in Hindi Stenography. English Typing speed of 40 WPM on the computer and in Hindi with a typing speed of 30 WPM on the computer. (Font - Kruti Dev 10)
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 18th November 2023.
- Interested candidates should read the instructions given in the advertisement carefully before applying.