High Court of Punjab & Haryana 390 Clerk Post Online Form 2022 Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
High Court of Punjab & Haryana is recruiting for 390 Clerk Post Online Form 2022 Posts. You can check High Court of Punjab & Haryana - PHHC - Punjab and Haryana High Court last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 390 Clerk Post Online Form 2022 vacancies in High Court of Punjab & Haryana are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 30/10/2022
Vacancies : 390
Company : PHHC - Punjab and Haryana High Court
Location : Haryana
Qualification : Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 32C/SSSC/HR/2022
Advt. Date: 14/10/2022
Age Limit : 18 to 42 years.
Age Relaxation: 05 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Computer Based Test - After the CBT there will be a Computer Proficiency Test which will comprise two parts. In Part-I, Candidates will have to qualify for the Spread Sheet Test which is for 10 marks, and in Part-II, candidates will have to qualify Computer Typing Test in English at the speed of 30 W.P.M.
|Category||Online Facilitation Charges||Examination Fee||Total|
|General||Rs. 425/-||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 825/-|
|General Female Candidates||Rs. 425/-||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 625/-|
|SC/ST/BC-A/BC-B/ESM||Rs. 425/-||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 525/-|
|Female SC/ ST/ BC-A/ BC-B/ ESM candidates of Haryana State||Rs. 425/-||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 525/-|
|PHC of Haryana||--||--||according to their parent category|
|Mode of Payment||Candidates should have to pay application fees through the payment gateway.|
Clerk in Subordinate Courts
- Vacancies : 390
- Qualification : The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent to that from a recognized university He/she should have passed the matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subjects and must have proficiency in the operation of Computers.
How to Apply
- Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode.
- Click On the Apply Online Link given in Important Link Section.
- Read Instructions then Proceed to the online application.
- Fill All the Mandatory Details viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, Mobile Number, and Qualification, etc in the Application form.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take Printout of your Application form for Future Reference.
- Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 30th Oct 2022.