Gujarat High Court 57 District Judge Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
Gujarat High Court is recruiting for 57 District Judge Posts. You can check Gujarat High Court - HCG - High Court of Gujarat last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 57 District Judge vacancies in Gujarat High Court are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 05/05/2023
Vacancies : 57
Company : HCG - High Court of Gujarat
Location : Gujarat
Qualification : Graduation
Advt. No : RC/1250/2023
Age Limit : 35 to 48 years.
Prelims Exam Date : 11/06/2023
Mains Exam Date : 16/07/2023
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 2000/-
- SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen, Other, Physically-challenged : Rs. 1000/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation as per govt rule.
- Written Exam - The Preliminary Examination will consist of 02 papers (100 marks each and 02 hours duration) consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) of 01 mark.
- Written Exam - Main Exam - The Main Written Examination (Descriptive Type), will consist of two papers of 100 marks each and 03 hours duration. The language of the question papers of the Main Written Examination will be English and every question will be answered in English, unless otherwise directed. Candidates securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% marks in each individual paper in the Main Written Examination will be eligible to be called for Viva-voce Test (Interview).
- Interview - The viva voce test will be of 50 marks. To be eligible to appear in the select list, the candidate must obtain a minimum of 40% marks in the viva voce test.
- Merit / Cutoff - The officer will be selected on the basis of total marks obtained by the officer in the Main Written Examination and Viva Voice Test (Interview).
- Vacancies : 57
- Salary: Pay Scale of Rs.1,44,840/ – Rs.1,94,660/ + allowances.
- Qualification : Candidate must have a Degree in Law from a recognized University in India.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 05th May 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.