GGTU, Rajasthan State Eligibility Test for the post of Assistant Professor Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
GGTU, Rajasthan is recruiting for State Eligibility Test for the post of Assistant Professor Posts. You can check GGTU, Rajasthan - Govind Guru Tribal University last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about State Eligibility Test for the post of Assistant Professor vacancies in GGTU, Rajasthan are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 11/02/2023
Company : Govind Guru Tribal University
Location : Rajasthan
Qualification : Post Graduation
Advt. No : SET/GGTU/Noti./2022/07
Exam Date : 26/03/2023
- General : & Other State - Rs 1500/-
- OBC, EWS : & SBC - Rs 1200/-
- SC, ST, Physically-challenged : Rs. 750/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
- Written Exam - The test will consist of two papers - Paper-I and Paper-II. Paper-I will have 50 questions and each question will be of 02 marks and Paper-II will have 100 questions and each question will be of 02 marks. The time duration for both the papers will be 03 hours. Both the papers will have objective type multiple choice questions. The medium of question paper will be in English and Hindi only. There will be no break between papers.
Age Limit Details
|There is no upper age limit.|
|Exam Name||Subject Name||Qualification|
|State Eligibility Test (SET) for the Post of Assistant Professor||Chemical Science, History, Political Science, Commerce, Home Science, Popular Studies, Computer Science and Application, Law, Psychology, Earth Science, Life Science, Public Administration, Economics, Management, Rajasthani, Education, Mathematical Science, Sanskrit, English, Music, Sociology, Environmental Science, Philosophy, Urdu, Geography, Physical Education, Visual Arts, Hindi & Physical Science||Candidate must possess Master's degree in the concerned subject with minimum 55% marks; For OBC NCL/ SC/ ST/ PH: 50% Marks. Candidates who are in final year this time are also eligible to apply. Please read the notification for more eligibility details.|
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 11th February 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
|Download Notification||Download Notification|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
Download Admit Card :
- Download Admit Card- Click Here