FCI 5043 Various Non Executives Posts 2022 Phase 2nd Exam Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
FCI is recruiting for 5043 Various Non Executives Posts 2022 Phase 2nd Exam Posts. You can check FCI - FCI - Food Corporation of India last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 5043 Various Non Executives Posts 2022 Phase 2nd Exam vacancies in FCI are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 05/10/2022 up to 04:00 PM Only
Vacancies : 5043
Company : FCI - Food Corporation of India
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : Graduation, Diploma, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 01/2022-FCI Category III
Phase I Result : 28/02/2023
Phase II Exam Date : 05/03/2023
Phase II Admit Card : 01/03/2023
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST, Physically-challenged, Women : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
- Computer Based Test - The online test will comprise of Phase-I and Phase-II exams. After the CBT there will be a Skill Test.
Age Limit Details
|As on 01/08/2022|
|Maximum for Junior Engineer & AG III Hindi Post||28 Years|
|Maximum for All Other Post||27 Years.|
|Age relaxation as per govt rule.|
Zone Wise Vacancy Details
|Trade Name||North Zone||East Zone||West Zone||South Zone||North-East Zone|
|Jr. Engineer Civil||22||07||05||05||09|
|Jr. Engineer Electrical / Mechanical||08||02||02||00||03|
|Stenographer Grade II||43||08||09||08||05|
|AG III General||463||185||92||155||53|
|AG III Accounts||142||72||45||107||40|
|AG III Technical||611||194||296||257||48|
|AG III Depot||1063||283||258||435||15|
|AG III Hindi||36||17||06||22||12|
Junior Engineer Civil
- Vacancies : 48
- Qualification : Candidate should have a Degree in Civil Engineering OR Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Experience Required: 1 Year Experience.
Junior Engineer Electrical / Mechanical
- Vacancies : 15
- Qualification : Candidate should have a Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering OR Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience Required: 1 Year Experience.
Stenographer Grade II
- Vacancies : 73
- Qualification : Candidate must have Bachelor's degree in any stream with 40 wpm and English typing 80 wpm in shorthand respectively.
Assistant Grade III General
- Vacancies : 948
- Qualification : Candidate should have Bachelor's degree in any stream from any recognized university in India with proficiency in computers.
Assistant Grade III Accounts
- Vacancies : 406
- Qualification : The candidate should have Bachelor's degree in Commerce with proficiency in computers.
Assistant Grade III Technical
- Vacancies : 1406
- Qualification : The candidate should have B.Sc in Agriculture / Botany / Zoology / Biotechnology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / Food Science, OR B. Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology / Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology from a recognized University and Knowledge of computers.
Assistant Grade III Depot
- Vacancies : 2054
- Qualification : Candidate Must Have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India and Should have Knowledge of Computer.
Assistant Grade III Hindi
- Vacancies : 93
- Qualification : Candidate should have Bachelor's degree with Hindi as the main subject and a Certificate/ Diploma in translation from English to Hindi. And Hindi Typing Speed: 30 WPM.
How to Apply
- Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode.
- Click On the Apply Online Link given in Important Link Section.
- Read Instructions then Proceed to the online application.
- Fill All the Mandatory Details viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, Mobile Number, and Qualification, etc in the Application form.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take Printout of your Application form for Future Reference.
- Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 05th Oct 2022.
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
|Download Notification||Download Notification|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|