ESIC 45 Senior Resident Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
ESIC is recruiting for 45 Senior Resident Posts. You can check ESIC - ESIC - Employees State Insurance Corporation last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 45 Senior Resident vacancies in ESIC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Offline Form
Last Date : 09/08/2023
Vacancies : 45
Qualification : Post Graduation
Advt. No : 532/GLBMC/A/12/12/Contractual Appointment/2023
Advt. Date: 25/07/2023
Final Submit Date : 09/08/2023
- General : Rs.300/-
- SC, ST, Women : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Challan
Age Relaxation: As per the Government Rule Regulation.
- Interview - Selection will be made on the basis of interviews with candidates which will be conducted by the duly constituted selection board.
- Medical Exam - Selected candidates will have to report to the office for the Medical Examination.
Age Details As on 09/08/2023
|Name of Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Senior Resident||Minimum Age is Not Given.||44 Years.|
- Vacancies : 45
- SC: 8
- ST: 6
- OBC: 16
- EWS: 8
- Unreserved: 7
- Salary: Rs.1,21,048/-
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a PG Degree (MD/MS/DNB) in the concerned subject from a Recognized University.
How to Apply
- Candidates Can Apply for These Posts Through Offline Mode.
- Candidate Need to Download Application Form as Given in Important Link Section as Prescribed Size and Format.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the Application form.
- Then, paste your duly attested latest Photograph on Application Form.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
- Candidates have to pay Application Fee via Demand Draft in Favor of ESI Corporation payable at Kalaburagi.
- Candidates are Advised to Read Detailed Notification (Available in Important Link Section) for Further Information.
- Candidates have to come with their relevant documents to The Office of the Dean, ESIC Medical College, Kalaburagi. on or before 09th August 2023 (08:59 A.M.).
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.