DRDO 1061 Various Posts under Admin & Allied (A&A) Cadre Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
DRDO is recruiting for 1061 Various Posts under Admin & Allied (A&A) Cadre Posts. You can check DRDO - DRDO - Defence Research and Development Organisation last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 1061 Various Posts under Admin & Allied (A&A) Cadre vacancies in DRDO are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 07/12/2022 Upto 5 PM Only.
Vacancies : 1061
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Graduation, Post Graduation, Diploma, Other Qualification
Advt. No : CEPTAM-10/A&A
Admit Card Available Tier I : 03/03/2023
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST, Physically-challenged : No Fee.
- Women, Ex-Servicemen : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Challan
- Computer Based Test - The CBT will consist of objective type multiple choice questions only. The medium of examination will be Hindi and English. There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
- Physical Exam - Skill/Physical Fitness and Capability Test, wherever applicable.
Age Limit Details
|As on 07/12/2022|
|Maximum for Post Code (0301 & 0401 Only)||30 Years.|
|Maximum For All Other Post||27 Years.|
|For Age Relaxation Please See Advertisement.|
|Post Code||Post Name||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total||Eligibility Details|
|0301||Junior Translation Officer (JTO)||29||00||03||00||01||33||Candidate should have Master's degree in English / Hindi with Hindi / English as compulsory subject at degree level OR Master's degree in any subject with Hindi as medium and English as compulsory subject at degree level OR Master's degree with Hindi and English as compulsory subject Must have a bachelor's degree as a subject with Diploma/Certificate in translation from Hindi to English. For more details please read the advertisement.|
|0401||Stenographer Grade-I (English Typing)||146||12||40||13||04||215||Candidate must have Bachelor's degree in any stream from any recognized University in India and Dictation : 10 Minutes @ 100 WPM & Transcription English : 40 Minutes|
|0501||Stenographer Grade-II (English Typing)||100||01||16||06||00||123||Candidate must have passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam from Any Recognized Board in India. and Dictation : 10 Minutes @ 80 WPM and Transcription English : 50 Minutes|
|0601||Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing)||133||20||58||23||16||250||Candidate must have passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam from Any Recognized Board in India. and English Typing @ 35 WPM.|
|0602||Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing)||05||04||02||00||00||12||Candidate must have passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam from Any Recognized Board in India. and Hindi Typing @ 30 WPM.|
|0701||Store Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing)||80||12||26||10||06||134||Candidate must have passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam from Any Recognized Board in India. and English Typing @ 35 WPM.|
|0702||Store Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing)||02||00||01||01||00||04||Candidate must have passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam from Any Recognized Board in India. and Hindi Typing @ 30 WPM.|
|0801||Security Assistant ‘A’||32||01||07||01||00||41||Candidate should have passed 12th class from recognized board or equivalent certificate granted by Armed Forces in case of Ex-Servicemen.|
|0901||Vehicle Operator ‘A’||82||12||29||12||10||145||Candidate Must Have Passed Class 10th With Valid Driving License And 3 Year Experience. Read the advertisement for more details.|
|1001||Fire Engine Driver ‘A’||13||02||03||00||00||18||Candidate Must Have Passed Class 10th With Valid Driving License.|
|1101||Fireman||57||03||19||05||02||86||Candidate must have passed 10th class from any recognized board in India.|
Admin & Allied (A&A) Cadre of DRDO
- Vacancies : 1061
- SC: 71
- ST: 40
- OBC: 204
- EWS: 67
- Unreserved: 679
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 07th December 2022.
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
|Download Notification||Download Notification|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|