DPHFW 434 Staff Nurse Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
DPHFW is recruiting for 434 Staff Nurse Posts. You can check DPHFW - DPHFW - Directorate of Public Health & Family Welfare last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 434 Staff Nurse vacancies in DPHFW are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Offline Form
Last Date : 05/10/2023
Vacancies : 434
Qualification : Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 01/2023
Advt. Date: 20/09/2023
Final Submit Date : 05/10/2023
- General : Rs.500/-
- SC, ST, OBC, Physically-challenged : Rs.300/- Payment Modes Accepted : Challan
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.Ex-Servicemen
Age Relaxation: 3 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Merit / Cutoff - Candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination or any other equivalent qualification.
Age Details as on 01/07/2023
|Name of Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Staff Nurse||Minimum Age is Not Given.||42 Years.|
- Vacancies : 434
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a General Nursing & Midwifery /B.Sc (Nursing) Degree from a Recognized University.
How to Apply
- Candidates Can Apply for These Posts Through Offline Mode.
- Candidate Need to Download Application Form as Given in Important Link Section as Prescribed Size and Format.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the Application form.
- Then, paste your duly attested latest Photograph on Application Form.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
- Candidates have to pay Application Fees via Demand Draft in favour of concerned Regional Director Medical & Health Services.
- Candidates are Advised to Read Detailed Notification (Available in Important Link Section) for Further Information.
- Candidates have to send their Application Form and Relevant Documents to the Office of the Regional Director of Medical and Health Services of the Concerned Zone. on or before 05th October 2023 (5:00 P.M.).
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.