DME 590 Assistant Professor Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
DME is recruiting for 590 Assistant Professor Posts. You can check DME - DME - Directorate of Medical Education last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 590 Assistant Professor vacancies in DME are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 26/07/2023
Vacancies : 590
Company : DME - Directorate of Medical Education
Location : Andhra Pradesh
Qualification : Post Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 02/2023
Advt. Date: 14/07/2023
Final Submit Date : 26/07/2023
- General : Rs.1000/-
- SC, ST, Physically-challenged, EWS : Rs.500/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.Ex-Servicemen
Age Relaxation: 8 Years.
- Merit / Cutoff - Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Merit List drawn on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the prescribed qualification.
Age Details as on 14/07/2023
|Name of Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Assistant Professor||Minimum Age is Not Given.||42 Years.|
- Vacancies : 590
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a Degree/ PG/ PhD (MD/ MS/ DNB/ DM) from a Recognized University and for more info please read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 26th July 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.