DHC 127 Personal Assistant & Senior Personal Assistant (Group-B) Recruitment
DHC is recruiting for 127 Personal Assistant & Senior Personal Assistant (Group-B) Posts. You can check DHC - DHC - Delhi High Court last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 127 Personal Assistant & Senior Personal Assistant (Group-B) vacancies in DHC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 31/03/2023
Vacancies : 127
Company : DHC - Delhi High Court
Location : Delhi
Qualification : Graduation, Other Qualification
Age Limit : 18 to 32 years.
Last date for closing of window for correction of application form and online payment of correction fee : 03/04/2023
General, OBC, EWS : ₹ 1000/-
SC, ST, Physically-challenged : ₹ 800/-Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
Age Relaxation: 05 Years.
Age Relaxation: 03 Years.
Age Relaxation: 10 Years (Gen) 13 Years (OBC) 15 Years (SC/ST)
- Written Exam - Candidates will be required to appear for English Typing Test, English Shorthand Test, and Mains (Descriptive) Examination. Main (Descriptive) Examination of the English language would consist of Essay (250 words – 40 Marks), Letter Writing (15 Marks), Grammar & Comprehension Passage (25 Marks), and Translation (from Hindi to English – 10 Marks & English to Hindi -10 Marks).
- Interview - The minimum passing marks for general category candidates will be 10 marks and for reserved category (including PWD) candidates will be 09 marks.
Senior Personal Assistant
Vacancies : 60
Salary: Level-8 Pay Matrix of 7th CPC
Qualification : Graduate from a recognized University and must have good computer knowledge with a speed of 110 w.p.m. in Shorthand (English) and 40 w.p.m. in Typewriting (English) on a Computer.
Vacancies : 67
Salary: Level-7 Pay Matrix of 7th CPC
Qualification : Graduate from a recognized University and must have good computer knowledge with a speed of 100 w.p.m. in Shorthand (English) and 40 w.p.m. in Typewriting (English) on a Computer.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 31st March 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Apply Online - Personal Assistant||Click Here|
|Apply Online - Senior Personal Assistant||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|