CSIR - TKDL 59 Project Associate Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
CSIR - TKDL is recruiting for 59 Project Associate Posts. You can check CSIR - TKDL - CSIR - Council of Scientific & Industrial Research last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 59 Project Associate vacancies in CSIR - TKDL are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 19/04/2023
Vacancies : 59
Qualification : Graduation, Post Graduation
Advt. No : TKDL/02/2023
Final Submit Date : 19/04/2023
- There is No Applicable Fee.
Age Relaxation: As per the Government Rule Regulation.
- Written Exam - Candidates will be selected on the basis of the written exam.
- Interview - Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Interview Performance.
- GATE Score - Candidates will get preference by their Gate Score.
|Name of Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Senior Project Associate||Minimum Age is Not Given.||40 Years.|
|Project Associate||Minimum Age is Not Given.||35 Years.|
Senior Project Associate
- Vacancies : 18
- Salary: Rs.42,000 + HRA.
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology in Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognized University and for more Info please read the Notification.
- Experience Required: Must have experience in core Java and above, advance Java, J2EE, SQL Queries and for more Info please read the Notification.
- Vacancies : 41
- Salary: Rs.31,000 + HRA.
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognized University and for more Info please read the Notification.
- Experience Required: Desirable - Proficiency in one or more software products and for more Info please read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 19th April 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.