CSIR 34 Technical Assistant Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
CSIR is recruiting for 34 Technical Assistant Posts. You can check CSIR - CSIR - Council of Scientific & Industrial Research last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 34 Technical Assistant vacancies in CSIR are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 17/01/2023
Vacancies : 34
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : Graduation, Diploma
Advt. No : R&A/01/2022
SC, ST, Physically-challenged, Women, Ex-Servicemen : CSIR Employees - No Fee.
General, OBC, EWS, Other : Rs. 500/-Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
Age Relaxation: 05 Years.
Age Relaxation: 03 Years.
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Written Exam - Candidates recommended by the Screening Committee will be called for Trade Test. Those who qualify in the trade test will be called for competitive written test. There will be three papers [Paper-I, Paper-II & Paper-III] OMR Based or Computer Based Objective Type Multiple Choice & The questions will be set both in English and Hindi except the questions on English Language.
- Merit / Cutoff - The Final merit list will be prepared only on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in Paper-II & Paper-III.
Age Limit Details
|as on 17/01/2023|
Vacancies : 34
Salary: Pay Matrix Level- 6 Rs.35400-112400/-
Qualification : Diploma in relevant field with minimum 60% marks and 02 years experience in relevant field; B.Sc in relevant field with minimum 60% marks and one year experience in relevant discipline from a recognized organization. For more details please see Advt.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 17th January 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
- RTCI - RailTel Corporation of India Jobs and Updates
- IIHR - Indian Institute of Horticultural Research Jobs and Updates
- UKSTCBANK - Uttarakhand State Co-operative Bank Ltd. Jobs and Updates
- HSDM - Haryana Skill Development Mission Jobs and Updates
- NHM - National Health Mission Jobs and Updates
- ITIAP - ITI Andhra Pradesh Jobs and Updates