CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP) 51 Technical Assistant & Technician-1 Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP) is recruiting for 51 Technical Assistant & Technician-1 Posts. You can check CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP) - CSIR - Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, IIP - Indian Institute of Petroleum last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 51 Technical Assistant & Technician-1 vacancies in CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP) are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 09/11/2023
Vacancies : 51
Qualification : 10th Pass, Graduation, ITI, Diploma
Advt. No : 06/2023
Final Submit Date : 09/11/2023
The last date for receipt of hardcopy of applications : 19/11/2023
- General, EWS, OBC : Rs.500/-
- SC, ST, Women, Ex-Servicemen, Physically-challenged : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Challan
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.OBC
Age Relaxation: 3 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Computer Based Test - Candidates will be selected on the basis of the CBT.
Age Details as on 09/11/2023
|Name of Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|For All Posts||Minimum Age is Not Given.||28 Years.|
- Vacancies : 24
- SC: 4
- ST: 2
- OBC: 5
- EWS: 2
- Unreserved: 11
- Salary: Rs.35,400 - Rs.1,12,400/-
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a Diploma (Relevant Engg), B.Sc or Equivalent from a Recognized University and for more info please read the Notification.
- Experience Required: Must have a Minimum of 2 Years of Experience in the Relevant Field and for more info please read the Notification.
- Vacancies : 27
- SC: 5
- ST: 1
- OBC: 4
- EWS: 3
- Unreserved: 13
- PWD: 1
- Salary: Rs.19,900 - Rs.63,200/-
- Qualification : Candidates must have passed SSC/ 10th Standard, ITI (Relevant Trade) from a Recognized University and for more info please read the Notification.
- Experience Required: Must have a Minimum of 2/3 Years of Experience in the Relevant Field and for more info please read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 09th November 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.