CRPF 1458 Head Constable (Min) & ASI Steno Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
CRPF is recruiting for 1458 Head Constable (Min) & ASI Steno Posts. You can check CRPF - CRPF - Central Reserve Police Force last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 1458 Head Constable (Min) & ASI Steno vacancies in CRPF are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 25/01/2023
Vacancies : 1458
Company : CRPF - Central Reserve Police Force
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : 12th Pass, Other Qualification
Age Limit : 18 to 25 years.
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST : No Fee.
- Women : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC, Ex-servicemen and other categories of persons as per Govt. orders.
- Computer Based Test - Candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks secure in CBT.
- Physical Exam
- Medical Exam
- Merit / Cutoff
Details about Physical Standards Test
|UR, SC, EWS & OBC (Male)||165 cms||77-82 cms|
|UR, SC, EWS & OBC (Female)||155 cms||Not applicable.|
|ST Candidates (Male)||162.5 cms||76-81 cms|
|ST Candidates (Female)||155 cms||Not applicable.|
Head Constable (Ministerial)
- Vacancies : 1315
- SC: 197
- ST: 99
- OBC: 555
- EWS: 132
- Unreserved: 532
- Salary: Rs.25500-81100 (Level-4)
- Qualification : Passed intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from a recognized Board. Skill Test Norms on Computer - English Typing with a minimum speed of 35 wpm on the Computer (Or) Hindi Typing with a minimum speed of 30 WPM on the Computer.
- Vacancies : 143
- SC: 21
- ST: 11
- OBC: 39
- EWS: 14
- Unreserved: 58
- Salary: Rs.29200-92300 (Level-5)
- Qualification : Passed Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) from a recognized Board. Skill Test Criteria on Computer- Dictation:- 10 Minutes @ 80 wpm and Transcription Time:- 50 Minutes in English or 65 Minutes in Hindi on Computer.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 25th January 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
|Download Notification||Download Notification|
|Download Short Notification||Download Short Notification|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|