CRPF 9212 Constable (Tradesman) Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
CRPF is recruiting for 9212 Constable (Tradesman) Posts. You can check CRPF - CRPF - Central Reserve Police Force last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 9212 Constable (Tradesman) vacancies in CRPF are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 25/04/2023
Vacancies : 9212
Company : CRPF - Central Reserve Police Force
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : 10th Pass
Final Submit Date : 25/04/2023
CBT. Date : 01/07/2023 to 13/07/2023
Release Date of Admit Card for CBT : 20/06/2023
Last Date of releasing Admit Card for CBT : 25/06/2023
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs.100/-
- SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen, Women : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
Marks Relaxation: 10% in CBT. (Technical/ Tradesmen).
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.OBC, Ex-Servicemen
Marks Relaxation: 5 % in CBT. (Technical/ Tradesmen).
Age Relaxation: 3 Years.SC, ST, OBC, EWS
Marks Relaxation: 3 % in CBT. (Pioneer Wing).
- There is no vacancy for Ladakh (UT) for the post of Constable (Technical/Tradesmen).
- Computer Based Test - Minimum cut off marks of CBT will be 30% for CT (Technical/ Tradesmen) and 35% for CT (Pioneer Wing).
- Merit / Cutoff - Candidates qualifying CBT will be shortlisted state wise and category wise on the basis of their merit in the CBT.
- Physical Exam - Candidates must have to qualify Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for selection.
- Medical Exam - The shortlisted candidates will be medically examined by the Medical Officer/Medical Board constituted by the CRPF.
Age Details as on 01/08/2023
|Name of Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Constable(Driver)||21 Years.||27 Years.|
|Constable (MMV/Cobbler/Carpenter/Tailor/Brass Band/Pipe Band/ Bugler/ Gardner/ Painter/Cook/Water Carrier/Washerman/Barber/Safai Karamchari/Mason/Plumber/Electrician)||18 Years.||23 yerars.|
Details of Vacancies for CT(Male) (TECHNICAL/TRADESMEN)
|Name of Post||Total No. of Post|
|Motor Mechanic Vehicle||544|
Details of Vacancies of Female Post
|Name of Post||Total No. of Post|
Details of Vacancies for Pioneer Wing
|Category||No. of Vac. for CT/Mason||No. of Vac. for CT/Plumber||No. of Vac. for CT/Electrician|
|For all candidates. |
(Relaxations allowed for more information, please read the notification)
Chest-80 Cms. (Un-expanded)
Details of Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|Name of Post||Male||Female|
|CT (Driver, Motor Mechanic Vehicle, Gardner, Painter, Carpenter, Brass Band, Pipe Band, Cobbler, Tailor, Bugler)||Race of 5 Kms in 24 minutes.||Race of 1.6 Kms in 8.30 minutes.|
|CT (Cook, Water Carrier, Barber, Hair Dresser, Washer man, Washer women, Safai Karmchari)||Race of 1.6 Kms in 10 minutes.||Race of 1.6 Kms in 12 minutes.|
|(For Pioneer Wing) Mason, Plumber, Electrician||Race of 1.6 Kms in 9|
Details of Salary For all posts.
|Pay Scale for all Posts|
|Pay level-3 (Rs. 21,700 - 69,100)|
Details of Educational Qualification
|Name Of Post||Educational Qualification||Technical Qualification|
|CT/Driver||Must have passed 10th from a recognized Board or university.||Should possess Heavy Transport Vehicle Driving License and should pass the driving test at the time of recruitment.|
|CT/Mechanic Motor Vehicle||Must have passed 10th or 12th from a recognized Board or university.||Should possess 2 Years of ITI certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle and one year practical experience in the field of concerned trade.|
|For all other Tradesmen||Must have passed 10th or 12th from a recognized Board or university.||Must be proficient and worked in respective trades.|
|(Pioneer Wing) CT (Mason/Plumber/Electrician)||Must have passed 10th from a recognized Board or university.||One year experience in respective trades.|
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 25th April 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Apply Online (Link Will be Available on 27/03/2023)||Apply Online (Link Will be Available on 27/03/2023)|
|Download Notification||Download Notification|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|