Cochin Shipyard 30 Rigger Trainee Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
Cochin Shipyard is recruiting for 30 Rigger Trainee Posts. You can check Cochin Shipyard - CSL - Cochin Shipyard Limited last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 30 Rigger Trainee vacancies in Cochin Shipyard are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 14/07/2023
Vacancies : 30
Company : CSL - Cochin Shipyard Limited
Qualification : 8th Pass
Advt. No : CSL/P&A/APPE/SEL. DESIGNTD/RIGGER/2023/1
Advt. Date: 27/06/2023
Final Submit Date : 14/07/2023
Age Limit : 18 to 20 years.
- SC, ST : No Fee.
- General : Rs.600/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
Age Relaxation: As per the Government Rule Regulation.
- Written Exam - Objective type Online test shall be of 60 minutes duration and consists of two parts General Knowledge (25 marks) and Quantitative Aptitude (25 marks).
- Physical Exam - Only those candidates who successfully complete the certificate verification shall be shortlisted to attend the Phase-II (Physical test).
- Medical Exam - The candidates short-listed for appointment should undergo a medical examination in the hospitals as prescribed by CSL.
- Vacancies : 30
- SC: 9
- OBC: 5
- EWS: 1
- Unreserved: 12
- Salary: Rs.6000 - Rs.7000/-
- Qualification : Candidates must have Passed in VIII Std.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 14th July 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.