Cochin Shipyard 30 Executive Trainee Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
Cochin Shipyard is recruiting for 30 Executive Trainee Posts. You can check Cochin Shipyard - CSL - Cochin Shipyard Limited last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 30 Executive Trainee vacancies in Cochin Shipyard are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 20/07/2023
Vacancies : 30
Company : CSL - Cochin Shipyard Limited
Qualification : Graduation, Post Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : CSL/P&A/RECTT/PERMANENT/EXECUTIVE TRAINEE/2023/3
Advt. Date: 27/06/2023
Final Submit Date : 20/07/2023
- SC, ST, Physically-challenged : No Fee.
- General : Rs.1000/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
Age Relaxation: 3 Years.SC, ST
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: As per the Government Rule Regulation.
- Written Exam - The Online Test shall be of 60 Minutes duration comprising of 60 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Interview - Only those candidates who successfully complete the certificate verification shall be allowed to attend Phase II (Group Discussion, Writing Skills and Personal Interview).
- Medical Exam - The candidates short-listed for appointment should undergo a medical examination in the hospitals as prescribed by CSL.
Age details as on 20/07/2023
|Name of Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Executive Trainee||Minimum Age is Not Given.||27 Years.|
- Vacancies : 30
- SC: 2
- ST: 3
- OBC: 6
- EWS: 1
- Unreserved: 18
- Salary: Rs.50,000/-
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a degree in the relevant discipline with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized University and for more info please read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 20th July 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.