Coast Guard 300 Yantrik / Navik 01/2023 Online Form Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
Coast Guard is recruiting for 300 Yantrik / Navik 01/2023 Online Form Posts. You can check Coast Guard - ICG - Indian Coast Guard last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 300 Yantrik / Navik 01/2023 Online Form vacancies in Coast Guard are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 24/09/2022
Vacancies : 300
Company : ICG - Indian Coast Guard
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Diploma
Advt. No : 01/2023 Batch
Final Submit Date : 24/09/2022
Age Limit : 18 to 22 years.
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 250/-
- SC, ST : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
Age Relaxation: 03 Years.SC, ST
Age Relaxation: 05 Years.
- Written Exam
- Physical Exam
- Medical Exam
Navik General Duty
- Vacancies : 225
- SC: 32
- ST: 35
- OBC: 48
- EWS: 23
- Unreserved: 87
- Qualification : Candidate should have passed (10+2) Intermediate Exam with Physics / Mathematics as a Subject.
Navik Domestic Branch
- Vacancies : 40
- SC: 03
- ST: 06
- OBC: 10
- EWS: 05
- Unreserved: 16
- Qualification : The candidate must have passed class 10 from any recognized board in India.
- Vacancies : 16
- SC: 03
- OBC: 07
- EWS: 01
- Unreserved: 05
- Qualification : Candidate must have passed class 10 from any recognized board in India with Engineering Diploma in Mechanical.
- Vacancies : 10
- SC: 03
- ST: 01
- OBC: 03
- Unreserved: 03
- Qualification : Candidate must have passed class 10 from any recognized board in India with Engineering Diploma in Electrical.
- Vacancies : 09
- SC: 02
- ST: 01
- OBC: 02
- Unreserved: 04
- Qualification : Candidate must have passed class 10 from any recognized board in India with Engineering Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication.
How to Apply
- Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode.
- Click On the Apply Online Link given in Important Link Section.
- Read Instructions then Proceed to the online application.
- Fill All the Mandatory Details viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, Mobile Number, and Qualification, etc in the Application form.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take Printout of your Application form for Future Reference.
- Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 22nd Sept 2022.
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
|Download Notification||Download Notification|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|