CISF 215 Head Constable GD Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
CISF is recruiting for 215 Head Constable GD Posts. You can check CISF - CISF - Central Industrial Security Force last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 215 Head Constable GD vacancies in CISF are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 28/11/2023
Vacancies : 215
Company : CISF - Central Industrial Security Force
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : 12th Pass
Final Submit Date : 28/11/2023
Age Limit : 18 to 23 years.
- General, EWS, OBC : Rs.100/-
- SC, ST : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Challan
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.OBC
Age Relaxation: 3 Years.
- Physical Exam - Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Physical Test.
- Medical Exam - Candidates will have to undergo medical examination before Joining.
|Height||167 Cms||153 Cms|
|Chest||81-86 Cms (Minimum expansion of 5 Cms.)||NA|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards||Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards|
|Visual Acuity unaided (Near vision) - Better eye-N6 ; Worse eye-N9.|
|Uncorrected visual acuity (Distant vision) – Better eye-6/6 ; Worse eye-6/9|
|Refraction – Visual correction of any kind is not permitted even by glasses.|
|Colour vision – CP-III BY ISIHARA|
|In right handed person, the Right eye is better eye and vice versa.|
|Binocular vision is required.|
Head Constable (General Duty)
- Vacancies : 215
- Salary: Pay Level-4 (Rs.25,500 - Rs.81,100/-)
- Qualification : Candidates must be 12th pass from a recognized educational Institution with credit of representing State / National / International in games, Sports and Athletics.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 28th November 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Apply Online (Link Will Be Available on 30/10/2023)||Apply Online (Link Will Be Available on 30/10/2023)|
|Download Notification||Download Notification|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|