CGPSC 189 State Service Exam 2022 (SSE) Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
CGPSC is recruiting for 189 State Service Exam 2022 (SSE) Posts. You can check CGPSC - CPSC - Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 189 State Service Exam 2022 (SSE) vacancies in CGPSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 20/12/2022
Vacancies : 189
Location : Chhattisgarh
Qualification : Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 28/2022
Advt. Date: 30/11/2022
Correction Start From : 21/12/2022
Last Date For Correction : 22/12/2022
Prelims Exam Date : 12/02/2023
Mains Exam Start From : 11/05/2022
- General : Other State Rs. 400/-
- Chhattisgarh state residents - No Fee.
- Correction Charge - Rs. 500/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
- Written Exam - a. Prelims b. Mains
Age Limit Details
|as on 01/01/2022|
|Maximum||28-40 Years. (Post Wise)|
|For Post Wise Age limit please See Advt.|
Department / Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Department / Post Name||No. of Posts|
|State Administrative Service||15|
|State Financial Service Officer||04|
|District Excise Officer||02|
|Assistant Director / District Women and Child Development Officer||01|
|Assistant Director Chhattisgarh State Audit Finance Department||05|
|State Tax Assistant Commissioner||07|
|Superintendent District Jail||03|
|Child Development Project Officer||09|
|Chhattisgarh Administrative Accounts Service Officer||26|
|Excise Sub Inspector||11|
|Cooperative Inspector / Cooperative Extension Officer||16|
|Assistant Jail Superintendent||16|
State Service Examination 2022
- Vacancies : 189
- Qualification : Candidate must have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from Any Recognized University in India. For More Eligibility Details Read the Advertisement.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 20th December 2022.
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
|Download Notification||Download Notification|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
Download Result :
- Download Pre-Result – Click Here