CUK 50 Professor Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
CUK is recruiting for 50 Professor Posts. You can check CUK - CUK- Central University of Karnataka last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 50 Professor vacancies in CUK are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Last Date : 17/04/2023
Vacancies : 50
Company : CUK- Central University of Karnataka
Advt. No : 31/2023
Final Submit Date : 17/04/2023
Last Date to Receipt of Hardcopy of Online Application : 25/04/2023
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs.2,500/-
- SC, ST : Rs.1,000/-
- Physically-challenged, Women : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, UPI
Age Relaxation: As per the Government rule regulation.
- Interview - Candidates must be selected on the basis of the Interview Perfomance.
- Vacancies : 18
- SC: 4
- ST: 2
- OBC: 7
- EWS: 1
- Unreserved: 4
- Salary: Level 14 as per the 7th pay commission.
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a Ph.D. degree in the relevant field and First class or equivalent either at Bachelor’s or at Master’s level in the relevant branch and for more information please read the Notification.
- Experience Required: Must have a Minimum of 10 years of experience in teaching/research/industry out of which at least 3 years shall be at a post equivalent to that of an Associate Professor and for more information please read the Notification.
- Vacancies : 32
- SC: 6
- ST: 3
- OBC: 9
- EWS: 2
- Unreserved: 9
- PWD: 3
- Salary: Level 13A as per the 7th pay commission.
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. And A Master’s degree with at least 55% marks and for more information please read the Notification.
- Experience Required: Must have A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University and for more information please read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Candidates also have to send the printout of the Application along with documents to The Registrar, Central University of Karnataka, Kadaganchi, Aland Road, Kalaburagi District -585367. on or before 24th April 2023.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 17th April 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.