Central Bank of India 1000 Manager Scale II (Mainstream) Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
Central Bank of India is recruiting for 1000 Manager Scale II (Mainstream) Posts. You can check Central Bank of India - CBI - Central Bank of India last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 1000 Manager Scale II (Mainstream) vacancies in Central Bank of India are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 15/07/2023
Vacancies : 1000
Company : CBI - Central Bank of India
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : Graduation
Advt. Date: 01/07/2023
Final Submit Date : 15/07/2023
- SC, ST, Physically-challenged, Women : Rs.175 + GST
- General : Rs.850 + GST Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
RelaxationsSC, ST, Ex-Servicemen
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.OBC
Age Relaxation: 3 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Written Exam - Selection will be through On-line written test.
- Interview - Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Interview.
- Medical Exam - Candidates will undergo medical examination before Joining.
Age Details As on 31/05/2023
|Name of Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Manager Scale II (Mainstream)||Minimum Age is Not Given.||32 Years.|
Manager Scale II (Mainstream)
- Vacancies : 1000
- SC: 150
- ST: 75
- OBC: 270
- EWS: 100
- Unreserved: 405
- Salary: Pay Scale - 48170-1740(1)-49910-1990(10)-69810
- Qualification : Candidates must possess A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a university recognized by the Govt. of India and CAIIB.
- Experience Required: Must have a Minimum 3 years’ experience as an officer in PSB/Private Sector Banks / RRB. Or Minimum 6 years’ experience as a Clerk in PSB/Private Sector Bank and for more info please read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 15th July 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.