BTSC 1539 Pharmacist Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
BTSC is recruiting for 1539 Pharmacist Posts. You can check BTSC - BTSC - Bihar Technical Service Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 1539 Pharmacist vacancies in BTSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 04/05/2023
Vacancies : 1539
Location : Bihar
Qualification : 12th Pass, Diploma, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 05/2023
Age Limit : 21 to 37 years.
- General, EWS : EBC & BC - Rs. 200/-
- SC, ST, Physically-challenged : Rs. 50/-
- Women : Rs. 50/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Challan
Age Relaxation: 03 Years.OBC
Age Relaxation: BC - 03 Years.SC, ST
Age Relaxation: 05 Years.
- Out of total vacancies, 35% are reserved for women.
- Please refer to the advertisement for details of selection process.
- Vacancies : 1539
- SC: 321
- ST: 22
- OBC: 333
- OBC: 333
- EWS: 132
- Unreserved: 561
- Salary: Grade Pay Rs 2800/- & Pay Scale - Rs 52,00 - 20,200/-
- Qualification : Intermediate / 10+2 Exam Passed With Science And, Must Have Passed All Parts (I, II & III) Of Diploma In Pharmacy Course From Any Recognized Institute. Candidate should have registration in Bihar Pharmacy Council.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 04th May 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.