BSF 20 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Assistant Commandant) Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
BSF is recruiting for 20 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Assistant Commandant) Posts. You can check BSF - BSF - Border Security Force last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 20 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Assistant Commandant) vacancies in BSF are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 09/01/2023
Vacancies : 20
Company : BSF - Border Security Force
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : Graduation, Other Qualification
Age Limit : 23 to 30 years.
General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 400/-
SC, ST, Women : Rs. Rs.47.2/-Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
Age Relaxation: 05 Years
Age Relaxation: 03 Years.
- Physical Exam - Only those candidates, who qualify in the documentation, will be allowed to appear for PST (Physical Standard Test). PST will be done by BEO to assess their height, weight and chest as per prescribed physical standard. Candidates who are found eligible in the document and qualify in the Physical Standard Test (PST) will appear for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) events. Details about PET are given below. All the events of PET will be of qualifying nature.
- Interview - Candidates declared qualified in Documentation, PST & PET will be eligible to appear for Personal Interview which will be held at FHQ, BSF CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi. There are 100 marks in this exam. Preference will be given to persons having qualification of MVSc in clinical disciplines like Surgery, Medicine and Pathology.
Details about Physical Standard Test
|Height||157.5 Cm||142 Cm|
|Chest||77 - 82 Cm||Not applicable.|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age.||Proportionate to height and age.|
Details about Physical Efficiency Test
|100 Meters Race||In 16 Seconds||In 18 Seconds|
|800 Meters Race||In 3 Minutes 45 Seconds||In 4 Minutes 45 Seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 meters (3 chances to be given)||3 meters (3 chances to be given)|
|Shot put ( 7.26 Kgs)||4.5 Meters||Not applicable|
Vacancies : 20
Salary: Pay matrix Level-10 (Rs56,100- 1,77,500) As per 7th CPC
Qualification : The candidate must be in possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry or equivalent from a recognized University with registration in the Veterinary Council of India.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 09th January 2022.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
- IBM - Indian Bureau of Mines Jobs and Updates
- RSTB - Rajasthan State Textbook Board Jobs and Updates
- DAH - Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying and Fisheries Jobs and Updates
- DRLR - Department of Revenue and Land Reforms Jobs and Updates
- DTCS - District Tuberculosis Control Society Jobs and Updates
- DCB - Delhi Cantonment Board Jobs and Updates