BPSC Bihar 55 Drug Inspector Recruitment
BPSC Bihar is recruiting for 55 Drug Inspector Posts. You can check BPSC Bihar - BPSC - Bihar Public Service Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 55 Drug Inspector vacancies in BPSC Bihar are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 16/12/2022
Vacancies : 55
Company : BPSC - Bihar Public Service Commission
Location : Bihar
Qualification : Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 09/2022
Age Limit : 21 to 37 years.
Last Date for Correction : 23/12/2022
General, OBC, Other : Rs. 750/-
SC, ST, Physically-challenged : Rs. 200/-
Women : Bihar Domicile - Rs. 200/-Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Challan
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation as per government rules. (Please see Advt for relaxation criteria)
- Written Exam
Vacancies : 55
Salary: Pay Band 9300 - 34800/- grade pay - 5400/- Level-9
Qualification : Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University.
Experience Required: Candidates (i) Who have 18 months of experience in the manufacture of at least one of the substances specified in Schedule C, or (ii) Who have 18 months of experience in testing at least one of the substances in Schedule C in a Laboratory approved for this purpose by the licensing authority, or (iii) Who have gained experience of three years in the inspection of firms manufacturing any of the substances specified in Schedule C during the tenure of their services as Drugs Inspectors, shall be authorized to inspect the manufacture of the substances mentioned in Schedule C.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 12th December 2022.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|