BPSC 03 Assistant Teacher (English) & Assistant Maulvi (Arabi) Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
BPSC is recruiting for 03 Assistant Teacher (English) & Assistant Maulvi (Arabi) Posts. You can check BPSC - BPSC - Bihar Public Service Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 03 Assistant Teacher (English) & Assistant Maulvi (Arabi) vacancies in BPSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 23/12/2022
Vacancies : 03
Company : BPSC - Bihar Public Service Commission
Location : Bihar
Qualification : Post Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 10-11/2022
Last Date for Correction : 23/12/2022
- General, OBC, Other : Rs. 750/-
- SC, ST, Physically-challenged : Bihar Domicile - Rs. 200/-
- Women : Bihar Domicile - Rs. 200/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
Age Relaxation: Please see Advt.
- Written Exam - The written test will be of 300 marks. The duration of the exam will be of 3 hours
- Interview - Marks - 40
Age Limit Details
|as on 01/08/2022|
|Maximum for Male||37 Years.|
|Maximum for female||40 Years.|
Assistant Maulvi (Arabi)
- Vacancies : 02
- SC: 01
- Unreserved: 01
- Salary: Level-9
- Qualification : Master's degree in the Abri with minimum second-class marks. Any one of the B.Ed / M.Ed / Ph.D. degrees. For more details read the advertisement.
Assistant Teacher (English)
- Vacancies : 01
- Salary: Level-9
- Qualification : Master's degree in English with minimum second-class marks. Any one of B.Ed/M.Ed/Ph.D. degree. For more details read advertisement.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 23rd December 2022.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.