BPSC 281 68th Combined (Prelims) Competitive Exam 2022 Prelims Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
BPSC is recruiting for 281 68th Combined (Prelims) Competitive Exam 2022 Prelims Posts. You can check BPSC - BPSC - Bihar Public Service Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 281 68th Combined (Prelims) Competitive Exam 2022 Prelims vacancies in BPSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 20/12/2022
Vacancies : 281
Company : BPSC - Bihar Public Service Commission
Location : Bihar
Qualification : Graduation
Last Date to make Corrections : 30/12/2022
Prelims Result Date : 27/03/2023
- General, Other : Rs. 600
- SC, ST, Physically-challenged : Rs. 150/-
- Women : Bihar Domicile - Rs. 150/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Challan
- Written Exam - Preliminary Examination - This will be a screening test only.
- Written Exam - Mains Exam: Maximum marks - 900
- Interview - Maximum Marks - 120
- Merit / Cutoff - Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks of Mains and Interview.
Age Limit Details
|As on 01/08/2022|
|Minimum||20,21 OR 22 Years (Post Wise)|
|Maximum For Male||37 Years|
|Maximum For Female||40 Years.|
|Please refer to the advertisement for age relaxation criteria.|
BPSC 68th Prelims Exam
- Vacancies : 281
- SC: 39
- ST: 04
- OBC: 82
- EWS: 25
- Unreserved: 129
- Qualification : Candidate must have Bachelor's Degree in Any Stream from Any Recognized University in India. Read the notification for post wise eligibility details.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 20th December 2022.
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
|Download Notification||Download Notification|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|