BPSC 155 32nd PCS Civil Judge Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
BPSC is recruiting for 155 32nd PCS Civil Judge Posts. You can check BPSC - BPSC - Bihar Public Service Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 155 32nd PCS Civil Judge vacancies in BPSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 27/03/2023
Vacancies : 155
Company : BPSC - Bihar Public Service Commission
Location : Bihar
Qualification : Graduation
Advt. No : 23/2023
Age Limit : 22 to 35 years.
Last Date For Correction : 03/04/2023
General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 600/-
SC, ST : Bihar Domicile - Rs. 150/-
Women : Bihar Domicile - Rs. 150/-
Physically-challenged : Rs. 150/-Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
Age Relaxation: 05 Years.
- Written Exam - Prelims - There will be objective type questions in the preliminary examination, there will be 2 question papers in the preliminary examination, the first question paper will be of General Studies (Full Marks - 100) and the second question paper will be of Law (Full Marks - 150).
- Written Exam - Mains - The main examination will be of descriptive type, consisting of five compulsory subjects and one objective test. There will be a maximum of 600 marks for compulsory subjects and 150 marks for academic subjects.
- Interview - Candidates successful in the main examination will be called for interview. Interview will be of maximum 100 marks out of which 35 marks will be mandatory
- Merit / Cutoff - Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in main exam and interview.
Bihar Judicial Service Competitive Exam
Vacancies : 155
Qualification : Must have passed Bachelor of Laws or its equivalent examination from a University or Institute recognized by the Bar Council of India.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 27th March 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
- HAL - Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Jobs and Updates
- WII - Wildlife Institute of India Jobs and Updates
- CSJMU - Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University Jobs and Updates
- Recruitment Boards / Commissions Jobs and Updates
- NTPC - National Thermal Power Corporation Jobs and Updates
- RGNIYD - Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development Jobs and Updates