BPCL 138 Graduate & Technician Apprentice Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
BPCL is recruiting for 138 Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts. You can check BPCL - BPCL - Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Civil last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 138 Graduate & Technician Apprentice vacancies in BPCL are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 04/09/2023
Vacancies : 138
Qualification : Graduation, Diploma
Advt. Date: 10/07/2023
Final Submit Date : 04/09/2023
Age Limit : 18 to 27 years.
- There is No Applicable Fee.
Age Relaxation: As per the Government Rule Regulation.
- Merit / Cutoff - Selection will be based on the marks obtained in the respective discipline qualifying exam.
- Interview - Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Interview.
- Merit / Cutoff - The final merit list would be prepared according to categories General / SC / ST / OBC / PwD on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates through the interview process.
- Vacancies : 77
- Salary: Rs.25,000/-
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a First-Class Engineering Degree (full time course) in the respective discipline from a recognized university and for more info please read the Notification.
Technician Apprentice (Diploma)
- Vacancies : 61
- Salary: Rs.18,000/-
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a First-Class Diploma in Engineering (full time course) in the respective discipline with 60% marks from State Board of Technical Education/recognized Indian University and for more info please read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 04th September 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.