SharmaJobs is a Job Portal that allows users to search for Jobs in the Government Sector. We list Jobs According to User Qualification, Location, and Various Other criteria. SharmaJobs is working in the education sector since 2012. With 11 years of experience, SharmaJobs is one of the oldest and most reliable job platforms.
BHC 76 Software Programmer & Data entry Operator Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
BHC is recruiting for 76 Software Programmer & Data entry Operator Posts. You can check BHC - BHC - Bombay High Court last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 76 Software Programmer & Data entry Operator vacancies in BHC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 12/10/2022
Vacancies : 76
Company : BHC - Bombay High Court
Qualification : Other Qualification
Advt. Date: 14/09/2022
Final Submit Date : 12/10/2022
Age Limit : 21 to 40 years.
Candidates should possess Degree (Computer)
Age Relaxation: 5 years
- Interview - Practical Test
List of location
|Name of Location|
Bombay High Court, Bombay.
High Court of Bombay Bench at Aurangabad.
High Court of Bombay Bench at Nagpur.
|Software Programmer (No. of Posts)|
|Data Entry Operator (No. of Posts)|
Software Programmer (Developer/Coder)
- Vacancies : 26
- Salary: 40894/-
- Qualification : Must hold University Degree in ComputerScience/Application/Computer Management or 1:9 equivalent degree with 1 year experience of actual programming. (II) Should have exposure to Linux/Unix Operating System, Object Oriented Programming, popular RDBMS. Preference would be given to programmers having exposure to web enables application using PHP/Perl/Python/CSS/Java/Angular/jquery/ nodejs /React and/or frameworks like codeigniter Laravel / Drupal and/or RDBMS like MySQL / PostgreSQL or NoSQL etc., API development, Core Networking or Server Administration.
Data Entry Operator
- Vacancies : 50
- Salary: 31064/-
- Qualification : (1) Must be a Graduate of any Recognized University in any faculty (preference will be given to a candidate who holds a Degree in Computer Science). (II) Must have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or equivalent examination conducted by Bureau of Government Examinations, Maharashtra State, or I.T.I. for English Typing speed Test of 40 words per minute. (III) Must have possessed Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux, in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar 7 and Open Office Org., obtained from any of the following Institutes:(a)Universities established under the Maharashtra Universities Act, 1994 (b) Goa/Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (c) NIC (d) DOEACC (e) APTECH (f)NIIT (g) C-DAC (h) DATAPRO (i) SSI BOSTON (k) CEDIT (MS-CIT or any other equivalent https://www.google.com/certificate issued by a Government recognized Institute.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply online through apply online.
- Fillup the form.
- Attach required documents.
- After submission printout the application form.