Bihar SEB Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) 2022 Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
Bihar SEB is recruiting for Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) 2022 Posts. You can check Bihar SEB - BSEB - Bihar School Examination Board last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) 2022 vacancies in Bihar SEB are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 17/01/2023
Company : BSEB - Bihar School Examination Board
Location : Bihar
Qualification : Post Graduation, Other Qualification
CBT. Date : April 2023
Age Limit : 21 to 37 years.
General, OBC, EWS : BC - Rs. 960/-
SC, ST, Physically-challenged : Rs. 760/-Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
Age Relaxation: General (Female), BC (Male & Female), EBC (Male & Female), SC (Male) - 03 Years.
Age Relaxation: SC (Female), ST (Male & Female) - 05 Years.
- Written Exam - The questions in the eligibility test will be multiple choice. Each question will be of 1 mark. There will be no negative marking. In the questions asked in the Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test, 100 marks will be based on the specified subject and 50 marks will be based on the art of teaching and other competencies.
Subject of Examination
|Subject Name||Subject Code|
|The candidate should be a permanent resident of India and a resident of Bihar.|
|Bihar Commerce Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test Bihar Commerce STET Exam 2023 Paper 2 Must have Post Graduate Degree with 50% Marks from World Recognized University Coming Under Commerce Faculty.|
|A relaxation of 5% in the minimum prescribed marks will be given to SC/ST/OBC/OBC/Divyang and women.|
|For more details please read Advt.|
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 17th January 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Officla Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
- SECL - South Eastern Coalfields Jobs and Updates
- RCFK - Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala Jobs and Updates
- DIPP - Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion Jobs and Updates
- CGWB - Central Ground Water Board Jobs and Updates
- PSTCL - Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited Jobs and Updates
- IPFT - Institute Of Pesticides Formulation Technology Jobs and Updates