BEL 57 Trainee & Project Engineer Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
BEL is recruiting for 57 Trainee & Project Engineer Posts. You can check BEL - BEL - Bharat Electronics Limited, Civil last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 57 Trainee & Project Engineer vacancies in BEL are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 26/08/2023
Vacancies : 57
Company : BEL - Bharat Electronics Limited, Civil
Qualification : Graduation
Advt. Date: 12/08/2023
Final Submit Date : 26/08/2023
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.OBC
Age Relaxation: 3 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Written Exam - Selection will be through a written test followed by an interview of only those candidates who qualify for the written test.
- Interview - Candidates will be called for interview in the ratio of 1:5 based on performance in the written test in the respective category.
- Medical Exam - Candidates will have to undergo medical examination before Joining.
Application Fee Details
|Name of Post||Amount in Rs.||Exemption|
|Project Engineer||Rs.472/-||Candidates belonging to PwBD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee.|
|Trainee Engineer||Rs.177/-||Candidates belonging to PwBD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee.|
Age Details As on 01/08/2023
|Name of Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Trainee Engineer||Minimum Age is Not Given.||28 Years.|
|Project Engineer||Minimum Age is Not Given.||32 Years.|
Trainee Engineer -I
- Vacancies : 36
- SC: 4
- ST: 4
- OBC: 15
- EWS: 7
- Unreserved: 6
- Salary: Rs.30,0000 - Rs.40,000/-
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a B.E./ B.Tech. Degree course from a recognized Institute/University in the Electronics/ Electronics& Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/Communication/Mechanical Discipline.
- Experience Required: Must have a Minimum of 1 Year of Post Qualification Experience.
Project Engineer/Officer - I
- Vacancies : 21
- SC: 3
- ST: 5
- OBC: 5
- EWS: 1
- Unreserved: 7
- Salary: Rs.40,000 - Rs.55,000/-
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a B.E./ B.Tech. Degree course from recognized Institute/University in the Electronics/ Electronics& Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Communication /Mechanical /Civil Discipline and for more info please read the Notification.
- Experience Required: Must have a Minimum of 2 Years of Post Qualification Experience.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 26th August 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.