BEL 120 Graduate Apprentice Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
BEL is recruiting for 120 Graduate Apprentice Posts. You can check BEL - BEL - Bharat Electronics Limited, Civil last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 120 Graduate Apprentice vacancies in BEL are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 15/10/2023
Vacancies : 120
Company : BEL - Bharat Electronics Limited, Civil
Qualification : Graduation
Advt. No : 12930/64/HRD/GAD/01
Advt. Date: 29/09/2023
Final Submit Date : 15/10/2023
Beginning Date of Interview : 18/10/2023
Last Date of Interview : 20/10/2023
- There is No Applicable Fee.
RelaxationsSC, ST, Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.OBC
Age Relaxation: 3 Years.
- Merit / Cutoff - Selection will be based on the merit of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in Interview conducted by BEL Ghaziabad.
Age Details 31/10/2023
|Name of Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Graduate Apprentice||Minimum Age is Not Given.||25 Years.|
- Vacancies : 120
- Salary: Rs.17,500/-
- Qualification : The candidate should have passed their BE/B.Tech in the relevant Engineering branches recognized by AICTE or GOI and for more info please read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 15th October 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.