BECIL 250 Field Assistant Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
BECIL is recruiting for 250 Field Assistant Posts. You can check BECIL - BECIL - Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 250 Field Assistant vacancies in BECIL are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 20/07/2023
Vacancies : 250
Qualification : Graduation
Advt. No : BECIL/HRMS/DDA/Advt.2023/343
Advt. Date: 10/07/2023
Final Submit Date : 20/07/2023
Age Limit : 21 to 30 years.
- General : Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC, Ex-Servicemen, Women : Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC, ST, EWS, Physically-challenged : Rs.531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied) Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
Age Relaxation: As per the Government Rule Regulation.
- Interview - Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Interview.
- Technical Assessment - Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Skill Test.
- Vacancies : 250
- Salary: Rs.22,744/-
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a Graduate Degree in any discipline from any recognized University and for more info please read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 20th July 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.